Radeseco Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare 720p Torrent

Show Spoiler

497e39180f The year is 2011, and civil war has broken out in Russia between the Russian government and Russian ultranationalists under the command of Imran Zakhaev who seek to restore Russia back to its former Soviet-style leadership. A revolution has toppled a regime in an unnamed Arabic country which has ties to the Russian ultranationalists, with Khaled al-Asad coming to power. These two simultaneous events are causing fear that al-Asad and Zakhaev might form an alliance and use nuclear weapons against the West. In response to these concerns, the United States and the United Kingdom conduct joint operations to put down both uprisings, without putting their own nations' security at risk. Will they succeed?
The Call of Duty series returns this time into a modern day setting. The player takes control of a character nicknamed "Soap," for the majority of the campaign and will need to progress through many modern warfare scenarios.
So yet again I venture into the new FPS PC games. This time its COD4: Modern Warfare. The graphics are actually quite good matched with some realistic weapon sounds. It features a unique concept of being able to play cross console on a LAN. That is if you network your PC with your friends XBOX 360 you can pummel them.<br/><br/>The story line is very basic, your standard shoot em up though there are geographical errors. The weapons are up to date and ballistics are fairly accurate. Don't buy this game if you are looking for the next generation in gamingthe graphics are no where near that of Crysis. However on the whole it is a decently put together game. Runs great on dual GeForce Ultras. My only major grip is that it has awkward controls but even these are easily corrected in the options menu.<br/><br/><ul><li>Ronin</li></ul>
Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is the most amazing game i've ever played. I've played it on Xbox 360, and is's a mind blowing game. it's shockingly realistic, and completely addicting. I'm a PS3 guy, but playing Call of Duty 4 with my friend almost made me buy an XBox 360, just so I could get it faster. The online part is the only part i've played so far, and it is the most addicting game ever created. The customization is really cool. You get to chose from:<br/><br/>1. Primary Weapon (Attachment + Cameo Paint) <br/><br/>2. Side Arm (Attachment)<br/><br/>3.Special Grenade (Smoke / Stun / Flash) 4. <br/><br/>Perk 1: (C4 x2 / Claymore x2 / Bandolier / Bomb Squad / RPG - 7 x2 / Frag x3 / Special Grenades x3) 5. <br/><br/>Perk 2: (Juggernaut / Sleight Of Hand / Stopping Power / Double Tap / UAV Jammer / Sonic Boom) 6. <br/><br/>Perk 3: Extreme Conditioning / Steady Aim / Last Stand / Deep Impact / Dead Silence / Iron Lungs / Eavesdrop / Martyrdom)<br/><br/>So if you have the chance to play Call of Duty 4, definitely do it, It's awesome!!!

In a flashback mission 15 years previous, it is said that even 10 years after the Chernobyl disaster, the area was still radioactive. The Chernobyl disaster occured in 1986, meaning the flashback level occured in 1996, thus making the rest of the game set in 2011. This is never explained in the game, but it could be assumed that Griggs got on a separate helicopter at the end of "War Pig", and was called to deal with a separate issue. One of the achievements, "Man of the People", states "save the farmer". <br/><br/>In the mission "Hunted", in the first greenhouse you enter, you will see three soldiers torturing an innocent farmer. Kill the enemies, and go talk to the farmer, and the achievement will pop up. It could be assumed that the Ultranationalist captors of the informant, Nikolai, tortured him and removed his eye, or gave him a really hard punch. Lt. Vasquez and Sgt. Jackson and the rest of the team are killed by the nukethey are leaving on the helicopter (although Jackson survives but dies shortly after).<br/><br/>Griggs is shot pulling Soap to safety.<br/><br/>Zakhaev executes Gaz.<br/><br/>As Soap is evacuated, he sees a Russian soldier trying to rescusitate Captain Price, who was wounded by the explosion of the oil tank, it is revealed in Modern Warfare 2 that he survives and was taken prisoner.
Dara full movie torrentGreen Ice torrentDragon Plays with Fire full movie download mp4Sparrow Hawk song free downloadHeist download torrentthe Walking Tall Part II full movie in hindi free download hdSoldier Boyz in hindi 720pThe Chronicles of Elijah Sincere in hindi free downloadthe The Punisher: No Mercy downloadSouth Park: The Stick of Truth movie mp4 download

last edited 217 weeks ago by Radeseco
Please log in to post a reply.